> a) I now can't save my farm in the eu-west-1b, I get "Region not
> supported by Scalr". Hmm, not entirely true.
Can you provide step-by-step how to reproduce this error?

> b) I can only see one of my EBS volumes even though I know I've got 3.
> Is it because 2 of them are in the EU and Scalr currently has
> something against Europeans?
On the top of the table with EBS volumes list, you should select
region ("Volumes in" dropdown) and you will see that US region
contains 1 volume and EU region contains 3 volumes.

> Would anyone from Scalr care to comment on why nothing seems to be
> working in the EU currently? My farm ID is 1645 (on the off chance
> someone "official" does respond an answer to my post "mysqllvm64
> Unstable in Europe" would be nice as well).
It is stable now.


On Apr 23, 12:42 am, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> This evenings issues (as of 22:40 GMT):
>
> a) I now can't save my farm in the eu-west-1b, I get "Region not
> supported by Scalr". Hmm, not entirely true.
> b) I can only see one of my EBS volumes even though I know I've got 3.
> Is it because 2 of them are in the EU and Scalr currently has
> something against Europeans?
>
> Would anyone from Scalr care to comment on why nothing seems to be
> working in the EU currently? My farm ID is 1645 (on the off chance
> someone "official" does respond an answer to my post "mysqllvm64
> Unstable in Europe" would be nice as well).
>
> Wonders if anyone will respond...
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to