Hmm. I think there's a bug. I've even removed the script now but it's
still executing. I've tried all combinations of synchronising but it
still keeps executing the EBS mount script.

On Jun 9, 11:34 am, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone clarify this for me? I've updated a script that is
> associated with a custom role. I terminated the role but when it came
> back up it was still using the old script. Do I need to synchronise
> the instance to pick up the new script changes i.e. is the script
> embedded into the bundle?
>
> TIA.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to