Some new issues today:

a) I can't assign an elastic IP to an instance keep getting the error
meesages "Cannot allocate elastic ip address for instance i-6d9a9a19"
b) For the same instance it won't show me in the instances view that
EBS is assigned to it. It's correctly configured via the role and it
is being attached as required but the front end won't reflect this.
c) It's taking far too long to attach an EBS volume on startup. I seem
to be waiting 5+ minutes for this to happen, I'm not sure why it takes
so long to detach and EBS volume from a terminated instance and re-
assign it to a new instance.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to