That makes sense - are there any repercussions to doing so? Or only if
the database tables have errors on them?

Thanks

On Jun 10, 12:22 am, Arie Fishler <[email protected]> wrote:
> there was a link to a post about the mysqlcheck stuff. I think Frederic
> posted it but I cannot find it at the moment. Bottom line is that it is
> suggested to remove the file that initiates the mysqlcheck process on
> Ubuntu...
>
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Damon P. Cortesi 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
> > I've got a fairly decent-sized table (80M rows) running on Scalr, and
> > whenever I fire up a slave (not often) it takes over an hour to do the
> > initial mysqlcheck. Is there any way to improve this process? Or is
> > this a necessary part of the process due to how MySQL data is bundled?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > dpc
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to