Thank you very much!
On Jun 10, 8:51 pm, Donovan Bray <[email protected]> wrote:
> We do this now, we created a farm called production.domain.com
>
> Delegated production to ns1..3.scale.net via NS records
>
> @ and www are A records to mediatemple host
>
> * is cnamed to production.domain.com.
>
> On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:28 PM, MartinB <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi everyone,
>
> > I was wondering if this setup would be possible.
>
> > Having the website of our productwww.domain.comon another host (like
> > mediatemple or something similar) and having *.domain.com (all
> > wildcard subdomains) hosted on EC2 + ScalR.
>
> > I'm wondering how I could setup the farm so it works that way.
>
> > Thanks
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---