On 11 июн, 13:31, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> At no point have I ever got mysqllvm64 working and mounted with an EBS
> volume so I don't really understand why scalr thinks there's an
> association with the instance. In this post:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss/browse_thread/thread/c55...
>
> Nickolas Toursky confirms it as a bug. Possibly the issue is a hang
> over from the original bug...? Either way I'll try what you suggest.

That bug is unrelated to the current issue.
The volume with ID that referenced in scalr.net database  doesn't
exist in fact.

The upcoming release will be  checking broken  references between AWS
objects and scalr database and warning you if there is inconsistency.
So manually removed volumes, instances etc will be your broblem. Ours
will be to simply let you know that you did something bad.
>
> On Jun 11, 11:21 am, Alex Kovalyov <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > You deleted volume by hands,  but scalr still thinks that  it should
> > be used as a storage device for data on master.
>
> > Delete s3://farm-bucket/farm-mysql/master-snap.conf if you wish to use
> > mysql with ebs further.
>
> > On 11 июн, 11:36, "[email protected]"
>
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > I posted about this in April and was told it was fixed. Trying to
> > > start a new instance of mysqllvm64 I'm getting the error "Error: no
> > > such volume: 'vol-669c790f'".
>
> > > My farm ID is 1645.
>
> > > I've set the storage engine to 200gig EBS and on the "EBS" tab
> > > selected "Attach empty volume with size:200GB".
>
> > > Any chance anyone can look at this?
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to