Hi Amey,

We have no plans to add this specific functionality to the API presently.
However, could you help us understand your use case for this or the problem
that you are attempting to solve? This will help us ensure there is not a
better way to approach the issue.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support