Hi,

I am trying to use Scalr APIs to automate few things. I see few APIs return
404 response, while the requests are still valid.
Couple of them are listed below.
There is an environment with ID 17, containing a Farm with ID 8.

1. scalr -e 17 list-servers --farm-id=8  <<-- This command returns the list
of servers in farm 8.

I try to get the same list using API call:
/api/v1beta0/user/17/farms/8/servers/?status=running
This returns 404 response:

GET /api/v1beta0/user/17/farms/8/servers/?status=running - 404
API Error (EndpointNotFound): The endpoint you are trying to access does
not exist.

2. I try to get the list of environments using the API -
/api/v1beta0/account/environments/
This also returns 404 error.

API Key, Secret, URL configurations are proper. I am able to create farms,
farm roles, query farms, farm roles.
Few APIs like above fail.

Appreciate any help on this.