Hi Amit,

Have you already configured Scalr with your AWS Cloud Credentials as
described here
<https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/Adding+Amazon+EC2+Credentials+-+Walkthrough>?

If so, have you ensured that the correct IAM profile is attached to your
Scalr user?

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support