HI Marc,

I have execute the following step as the shared document
<https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/Adding+Amazon+EC2+Credentials+-+Walkthrough>

1.Created IAM user for Scalr and download the IAM key

2. Created Policy for Scalr

3. Apply the same policy in newly created user (scalr)

But still *Scalr-mata *tag is not available in AWS

 Please Help.....