Hi Amit,

Did you also Add and Save the Cloud Credentials for the AWS account within
Scalr?  In my testing once I have created and added the AWS credentials to
my Scalr deployment, Scalr then created the appropriate tags within the AWS
account.  If you have done this, are you able to launch Farms and view the
scalr-meta tag on any instance of Farm Roles that are instantiated?  As
shown in the attached screenshot of the Farm Designer, Scalr will
automatically provision Farm Role instances with this tag and values
specific to the instance.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support