Hi Amit,

You will want to start by Syncing our Shared Roles
<https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/Packages+-+Sync+Shared+Roles>

in order to gain access to our catalog of standard Roles built from
commonly used images.  Alternatively you can create your own Roles
<https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/Creating+Roles> if you
prefer.  Once you have some Roles in your library, you will then want to
start with our 3-Tier app tutorial
<https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/3+Tier+Web+Application+-+Deployment>.

This will be the best starting point to familiarize yourself with the
construction of Farms, Farm Roles, and Scalr in general.  Let us know if
you have any questions from here.

Cheers,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support