Hi Amit,

Role Builder and Shared Roles support for Ubuntu 16.04 was added in Scalr
6.0 <https://scalr-labs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PUBLIC/6.0>.  As
described in the previous discussion link
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/scalr-discuss/Operating$20system%7Csort:relevance/scalr-discuss/KkaTbF3UwQE/s0p01YZ3BAAJ>,

you may be able to work around this limitation on 5.11.22 by creating a new
operating system using a Custom Generation of 16.04 or a previous Ubuntu
generation.  Ensure that your new OS matches the format of previous Ubuntu
versions.

Cheers,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support