I am trying out this Route53 / AWS Lambda tutorial that was recently
published on the wiki:
https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/Integrate+Route53+with+Scalr+using+Lambda
https://github.com/scalr-tutorials/scalr-lambda-route53

I've walked through all the steps in that tutorial, but each attempt at the
triggering webhook fails on "Attempt #1 failed.  Cause: Internal error."
Is there anywhere under /opt/scalr-server where I could peek to see what's
causing this?  The endpoint URL is correct, but it seems Scalr isn't
actually firing on it.

Besides that, I see the webhook payload doesn't appear to contain the value
"Server Hostname Format," if one is set under the Advanced tab on the farm
role.  So, the server stood up will indeed get its local hostname set to
this custom value, but it appears Route53 webhook can't know it.  Is this
intentional?

P.S. I'm running open source Scalr v5.11.22 under CentOS 7.