Hi Amit,

The error message outlines the connection that is failing :
host='192.168.197.131', port=80

You will need to make sure that the Scalr server host is reachable at
192.168.197.131:80 from the cloud instance.  This may simply be an inbound
firewall rule on the Scalr server, but you will need to verify this and
ensure that the agent is able to establish proper communication with the
Scalr server.  Additional details are available in our documentation for
Required
Network Configuration
<https://scalr-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/display/docs/Required+Network+Configuration+for+Scalr>
.