Hi Marc,

Thanks Marc, Yes I saw the suggested document  :)

 Is there any way to send the notification to scalr by which scalr got to
know that new Check-in or branch merging done in Github and based on the
notification scalr automatically trigger the deployment script on select
Farms and  Role to update the code in running instance

Regards
Amit Saini