Hi Ronald,

This may be similar to the issue reported in this previous discussion thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/scalr-discuss/1SjHTKaIqRs>.  Let's
take a look at your /opt/scalr-server/var/log httpd and php log dirs for
better error messages.

Many thanks,
Wm. Marc O'Brien
Scalr Technical Support