Hi Usha,

Based on the System Log UI screenshot, the instance is unable to call home
to Scalr to deliver HostInit message and is eventually terminated as failed
due to the HotInit timeout threshold being reached.  Presuming you are
using a healthy image with the Scalarizr agent correctly installed,
typically this occurs when there are networking issues preventing
communication between Scalr and the agent on your instances, or an issue
with instance instantiation or orchestration preventing proper startup.
 Next step will be for you to SSH in to your failing test instance after
Scalr attempts to launch it and gather the agent logs to see if we are
getting obvious errors logged before Scalr terminates the instance as
failed.  Logs will be on your instance in the following location:

/var/log/scalarizr.log

/var/log/scalarizr_debug.log

/var/log/scalarizr_update.log

Many thanks,