I have documentation ready for the following. The
write-ups are kind of dry but still start of from the
basics. I hope you guys can put some life into them.

o Using the MAN pages
o Using a standard BASH shell
o pipes and redirection
o SSH, scp, SSH port forwarding
o Linux Virtual Terminals
o Intro to XWindows
o XWindows Buttons
o XWindows Menus (howto set them up)

All of these are written in plain text for the purpose
of teaching a class of 500 through practice.

Oh, I also have a small write up on makefiles. Whoever
is supposed to get each of these documents please
e-mail me with the topic you are supposed to get
quoted and the rest of the stuff removed.

Bye y'all.

-Karan