Hi LL,

    LL> hi prateek, summary of thingz u requested:

    LL> 1) we are at initial planning stages, and are exploring the
    LL> ideas, but the intentions are clear: a website needs to be
    LL> created with the contents and strategies mentioned in the
    LL> earlier posting.

    LL> 2) i feel such an endeavour, at this initial stage, should and
    LL> must be done in collaboration with LAP, so that the aims and
    LL> objectives of both could be synergized where possible. and to
    LL> avoid redundancy.

Oooh, corpspeak! ;-)  Agreed, though -- if we can get LAP in at the
beginning it would save a lot of heartache later.

    LL> 3) two levels of serious talks have taken place. am not at
    LL> liberty to publicise it too openly at this stage, hopefully in
    LL> about a week or two we could talk about it publicly and freely
    LL> on the mailing list. until then, it is best the 3 to 5 people
    LL> invovled in LAP meet so we could discuss the broad strokes.

Can do.

    LL> 4) have written to raju, we could meet at a location
    LL> convenient to any of you, i could drive down. saturday or
    LL> sunday is ideal. pick your time.  unfortunately can't hold the
    LL> meeting at my place for the moment for reasons i've explained
    LL> to raju.

Munirka it is then.  Sunday afternoon sound fine to everyone?  We
could continue the HHGTTG party after the meeting if you like :)

BB/3G DDA Flats, Munirka.  Contact 9811066460.

    LL> 5) the agenda and details as per earlier posting. and we do
    LL> need to keep the meeting short enough to cover the agenda.

Also can do.

Regards,

-- Raju

--