Hi Tripta,

    Tripta> [snip]
    Tripta> I am already undertaking field trips around the
    Tripta> neighbouring areas, north delhi, talking to schools and
    Tripta> colleges. All the data gathered and the relationships
    Tripta> established will be tapped will become a part of the
    Tripta> common shared knowldege base. <!--this way we will also
    Tripta> adhere to the philosophy of openess, modification, sharing
    Tripta> in our approach as well-->> I am going to post field notes
    Tripta> on the school list under the subject heading...

    Tripta> ://Lap/resourcebase_schools/tripta/fieldnotes_01

    Tripta> the information regarding the school name, teacher
    Tripta> contacted etc can be part of the mail. The conversations
    Tripta> can be very generic not essentially talking about LAP as
    Tripta> such but about technology, awareness about free software,
    Tripta> issues of freedom etc and all that.

    Tripta> Prateek has promised that from this week onwards he is
    Tripta> also going to visit schools and i would request prateek to
    Tripta> follow the same format to post his field notes.

    Tripta> ://Lap/resourcebase_schools/prateek/fieldnotes_01

This is cool!

Can I request you to make a TWiki login at lap.linux-delhi.org and
start a web there that would have the results of your trips available
to the world at large?  I'm sure our resident TWiki expert, Prateek,
would be able to help in creating and using the web :-)

    Tripta> It would be of great if anyone on the list and part of the
    Tripta> project or otherwise can visit schools in their
    Tripta> neighbourhood and talk to the concerned persons and post
    Tripta> their notes under the similar format.  One school also in
    Tripta> a week would add up substantially to the resource base.

    Tripta> It would be a highly interesting way of generating
    Tripta> knowledge base...distributed, open and accessible.

Once again, knowledge with one person is as good as no knowledge at
all.  Every one who does field trips please ensure that your write-ups
reach the lap web site.

Regards,

-- Raju
--