thanks to raj, got the tel numbers of prof. gulati, of IIT delhi, who is also
the father of one of my close friends, ashish.

shared with him over the phone yesterday the vision and concept of
free-ed.org.

he seemed to love the idea, and seemed enthusiastic about it. confessed that
he had moved on to engineering and was sort of out of touch with the academic
aspects of the subjects. however, he gallantly promised he would look for his
colleagues who work towards the JEE examinations, and understand a thing or
two about school syllabi.

told me i should contact him in a week, by next monday. he'd give me the
names and contacts of people who could form the independent jury for the
free-ed contest.

so guyz, things are moving.
the first drops of rain are becoming a gurgling stream.
can you hear the sound of running water?

LL