    Ankit> Hi, Just curious, pcq was distributing rhl with the
    Ankit> magazine and the cd had "post-install" scripts to enhance
    Ankit> the installed system. Is that fine with Redhat? Also, what
    Ankit> about PCQ Linux 7.1? Did they remove all references to
    Ankit> redhat?

I don't think so, but I wouldn't want to get into legalities or
otherwise of anyone else's distribution.  Firstly, Redhat's stand on
repackaging was different till some time back, and my guess is that
PCQ's distribution fell under the older terms.  Secondly, even if PCQ
did (unknowingly) redistribute RH Linux after violating some
trademark, it's between PCQ and Red Hat to sort it out.

All I can say is that Red Hat doesn't seem to be the right way to go
for any customised distribution from today onwards, and I'd strongly
urge Supreet to consider building LAP Linux upon an alternative
distribution.

Regards,

-- Raju

--