Hi Arjun,

It's great to hear that you have been using Linux for a long time and
are planning to install Linux in your school.  Linux-Delhi would be
glad to extend you whatever help you need for this work.

For your immediate needs, yes there are plugins available for Webmin
for all the modules that you have listed.  Please let me know if you
need help in locating any of them.  If you specify which versions of
the software you are running I could burn Webmin and the plugin set
onto a CD for you.

Regards,

-- Raju

    arjun> Dear Sir, I am a class 7 student at Naval Public School/New
    arjun> Delhi. I've been using Linux at home (RH 7.1 now, earlier
    arjun> 6.1.), which I've installed myself and have successfully
    arjun> configured X, PHP, MySQL/pgsql, sendmail, internet etc.

    arjun>      I am (with the blessings of my teachers) planning to
    arjun> move most of my schools PCs(Intel, we also have macs for
    arjun> primary) to Linux (probably 7.2 or 6.1, depending on the
    arjun> hardware configuration of PCs).

    arjun>      To provide enough confidence to my fellow students
    arjun> (actually class 11 and 12 th students), I want to ensure
    arjun> that some of my friends can build up the experience in
    arjun> simple Linux administration in a very easy way.

    arjun>      I need graphic utilities (pref web based) to
    arjun> administer the Linux machines.

    arjun>      Are there any apps/plug ins (preferably for webmin) to
    arjun> administer sendmail/fetchmail, MySQL, PGSQL, Squid etc? Or
    arjun> any GUI based administration apps?

    arjun>      I'll be installing KDE, since I use it and feel that
    arjun> its the easiest to use for windows' users.

    arjun> -- Best regards, Arjun [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    arjun> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/
                      It is the mind that moves