Hi,
I'd like to experiment with real-time VC2 encoding/decoding. I've had a play
with the BBC reference implementations but these seem amazingly slow. Even with
release builds on i7 processors, it's taking 5 seconds to encode a single frame
of 1280x1024!

Therefore, in the interests of obtaining a real-time implementation I'm looking
at Schrodinger. However, whilst I see there's a VS 2015 solution file in the
build, there's nothing for VS2010. Is there any prospect of me being able to
build and run Schrodinger on Windows using VS2010?.

I've tried loading and building using the VS project file, but the build has
immediate build issues with dependencies of 'orc'. Attempts to introduce orc
distributions results in other errors.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks,
Dave