Hi all,

Please join us for the first of our talks this Fall 2016 in our STS Colloquium
Speaker Series.  We welcome Nicole Nelson from the University of Wisconsin on
Monday, 10/17, at 4pm, in E51-095.  Sophia Roosth from from Harvard University
will be acting as the Discussant.

The title of the talk is “Representing the Human Drinker: Modeling Binge
Drinking with Mice.”  If you would like a copy of the supporting paper, kindly
contact me directly and I will send you a copy.

See you there!

Thanks,
Gus

Gus Zahariadis
Assistant to the Director
Program in Science, Technology, and Society
MIT
T: (617) 253-3452
F: (617) 258-8118