Von: Ben St-Pierre [mailto:benbon...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. April 2014 16:17
An: Scid Users List
Betreff: Re: [Scid-users] Scid.eco

> "Zukertort Opening" for the opening "1.Nf3", not "Reti", because the Reti
system is the move order "1.Nf3 d5 2.c4".

I thought Zukertort was 1. Nf3 d5 2. d4 (à la Kramnik) , while Réti was 1.
Nf3 d5 2. c4, the Nimzo-Larsen could be obtained through 1. Nf3 and 2. b3.
Since 1. Nf3 Nf6 2. c4 leads to the English opening, 2. b4 is an Orangoutang
and 1.Nf3 c5 2. e4 is a Sicilian, I'd say that 1. Nf3 is simply 1. Nf3.

A related and interesting quandary is the King's Indian attack.  Does it go
in the French defense?