Thanks, Fulvio, for the great version!

I noticed some minor problems on my machine (Windows XP):

When I play a tactical game (Play -> Tactical Game) and I have to leave
the game running, the clock is counting. When the clock reaches 59:59 it
adds the hour count but the minute count becomes a three digit number.

An example would be 3:198:45.

You can see a screenshot at
https://fotos.web.de/ui/external/qEU9DNp2QxecabimcH5QNw81003

I copied an old file from Scid 4.1.0 into Scid's bases folder to test
myself with "mate-in-1" (Play -> Training -> Tactics: Choose "matein1").
It does work in a way.

The only trouble seems to be, that the program doesn't correctly show, who
should make the move (White or Black).
It always seems as if White should make the move, even if it's Black's
turn.
You can see two corresponding screenshots at
https://fotos.web.de/ui/external/qEU9DNp2QxecabimcH5QNw81003.

Notation window:

When I start Scid 4.6.1 with an open notation window and I try to close
this notation window with CTRL+P I get the error message:

window name "fdockpgnWin" already exists in parent
window name "fdockpgnWin" already exists in parent
     while executing
"frame $f  -container 1"
     (procedure "::createToplevel" line 25)
     invoked from within
"::createToplevel $w"
     (procedure "::pgn::OpenClose" line 12)
     invoked from within
"::pgn::OpenClose"
     (command bound to event)

Game list window:

When I try to open the game list with CTRL+L, it works. When I try to
close the game list with the same command, I open another game list an
then one more and so on.

When I do this via the menu (Windows -> Game List) it has the same
effect.

By the way the menu item "Game List" is not ticked, no matter how many
game lists are open.

All the best

Werner