Hi,

I'm wondering who is responsible for the spelling.ssp file.
I noticed some strange suggestions in the events spelling suggestions
e.g. why suggest to change '1st' to '1.' and '2nd' to '2.'
First, second, third, etc. are legitimate words, and 1st, 2nd etc, mean
the same thing.

The '2nd Baden tourmanent' means more than the '2. Baden tourmanent'
Is there any way to get it changed to the more obvious meaning?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X