Guys,

Forgive me if this has been answered before, but my Google skills were not
strong enough to find it:

How do I calculate my performance rating for all the games I've played?

I know of 2 ways to almost do this:
1) The player report.  This only calculates my rating as black _or_ as
white.  Is there a way to make it combine B&W together?
2) The cross table - this is how I've been doing it, but it requires me to
set the "event date" to something that makes SCID think that it's all the
same tournament.  I've been setting all the event dates to 2015-01-01, but
that just seems like a bit of a kludge.  If I ever decide to use the event
date for something meaningful, this won't work anymore.

Thanks,
-Jon