Thank you for Scid. It has a lot of features. I like nearly everything
about it.

I have some suggestions/questions:

1. Is there a way to make menu toolbar (File, Play, Edit, Game etc.) font
larger? Now a least for me it is slightly too small. If not a way, could
you implement it?

2. Is there a way to use own opening books? Where to put them and which
format to use? Is .bin allowed? Does have an own opening book installed and
if so where it is located?

3. Does Scid  have endgame tablebases installed? If so where they are
located and which format do they use?

These are my questions.

You have made a good software! Thank you.

And developing software is a good job. Challenging, but not too difficult
or theoretical IMHO. And not too rudimentary either. Just perfect.

Greetings,

Mika Kaakinen

Riihimäki, Finland