I installed wish 8.6.6 but cannot reproduce the problem.

This is all i can find.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45700209/bad-cursor-spec-error-after-a-simple-tkinter-tk-in-python-3-6-2

If that doesnt help, i recommend uninstalling debian tcl/tk/tcl-dev/tk-dev
and installing wish 8.6.5 from source (which is quite easy).

S.A