Ok... I've included a few of Uwe's features/ideas in our Tournament window.
In subversion you'll see there is now a tournament statusbar, the ability
to use more than 12 engines,
and great Carousel game scheduling... maybe a few othe minor changes too.

Uwe has also updated his version. It can now autosave tournament progress
(in case of engine or operating system crash). It is available permanently
in the patches directory of svn/source
  https://sourceforge.net/p/scidvspc/code/HEAD/tree/patches/comp.uwe

Happy holidays, Steven