Hello all,

Both are great
In my opinion arrow(s) on the main board *only for one selected engine* (to
simplify the dev.) is/are great
Multiple arrows (one by runnig engine) need to set or chose colors.

For example in Arena i use only one arrow for one engine

In the way shown in attached : one by tab is also good

Great idea

Thanks

Regards

Le sam. 22 juin 2019 à 10:22, Steve A <stevena...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
> Attached is a patch (against svn) which draws little arrows in the
> analysis window boards. There is a new close 'x' button, and clicking the
> board toggles between the new behaviour and old behaviour. There are a few
> new relevant options in tools->AnalysisEngines widget, where the board size
> can be altered and default behaviours set. I think It's mostly working...
> (just a little out-of-order initialisation bug occasionally when a few
> engines are going flat out).
>
> But I'm not really sure about it. Is it usefull.. probably.
> I think some other GUIs show the engine lines on the main board, with
> names,
> which is a different/better approach, but probably more complicated and
> prone to bugs.
>
> Anyway, maybe someone/s would like to test it out and send ideas/bug
> reports.
> Cheers, Steven

Jerome Monscavoir
jmonscav...@gmail.com