In re-purposing a laptop over the holidays, I decided to turn it into a
Chromebook and, oh, by the way, see if Scid vs PC would build and run on it
without any problems. I was not expecting positive results. Surprise...

Along the way I decided to also try booting ChromiumOS installed on a USB flash
drive, and test it on a variety of hardware. Again, surprise...

Google have been selling alot of these Chromebooks and schools have been
installing ChromiumOS on a ton of dated laptops, lately. Crostini was a stroke
of inspiration on somebody's part, and looks to have a bright future. It's nice
to know we can run Scid vs PC on the platform.

Instructions on setting up the build and run environments can be found here:
https://sourceforge.net/p/scidpp/mailman/message/36891222/

-- Lionel