A nit-picky thing, to be sure, but a quick way to flip all boards at once would
be a time saver when there are a large number of boards.

Also, just on a point of consistency across the UI. When the main board has
been flipped any browsed game will also be flipped. It seems the flip-state of
a board in the multi-browse widget should carry through when loading or
browsing the game from that widget (right-click on the board). Or maybe not. UI
issues (as you know) are not my strong suit.