Hi Guys,
Just a quick heads up that there's a new way to use many eBoards with Scid
vs PC on Windows.

Here's Graham's document (Thanks G.)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/scidvspc/files/support%20files/Using%20eBoard%20UCI%20engines%20in%20SCIDvsPC.docx/download

Basically, half way down this page https://goneill.co.nz/chess.php you'll
find a bunch of setup exes for various eboards. Then you can setup your
board as an UCI engine and play an engine proper via Play->Computer
tournament. It's *probably desirable to throttle their strength in the
configuration window*. For example, Stockfish has "limit elo strength",
"Skill level" and "UCI Elo"
(though i'm not cluey *exactly* how these work).

It's a bit of a hack, but hopefully it'll be useful until we can find
someone keen enough to properly port Graham's drivers to ScidvsPC.
I'll add some inline doco to the project shortly.

regards Steve