Ok... I've added a nice little feature, and am getting ready to release
4.24.

The feature is *Country* search in the Player finder. It is disabled by
default, as it does fairly crawl with open searches on big DBs (sorry for
not making it interruptible), but overall i'm happy enough with it.
(The other newish feature is the ability to have a universal background
colour of course. And this week i've hacked the ttk comboboxes so they
don't (obnoxiously) highlight the selected entry).

So, if any translation changes are at hand, or bug reports, please let me
know this week.

Cheers, S.A.