This is from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I have been surfing for physics applets this summer and thought I might
share some interesting sources.  So here is a list of general sources.  If
you are not familiar with applets, they are short simulations.  Some are
poor, but there are some gems out there worth considering.

PHYSICS APPLET SOURCES

http://members.nbci.com/Surendranath/Applets.html
general physics applet collection.

PHYSICS APPLET SOURCES
http://phys.educ.ksu.edu/
Visual quantum mechanics homepage

http://www.jars.com/classes/jresout.cgi?category=Science+-+Physics&language=
Java&rating=All
List of Java applets for physics.

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/index.pl
This is a major source of applets.  Good interference stuff.  Excellent
laser simulations, Vibrating charges changing the EM field and affecting
charged bodies.  Good source of homework for participants.  Also some good
spectra stuff.  Can examine different gas spectra.  Bohr model is great.

http://www.physicsweb.org/TIPTOP/VLAB/

http://webphysics.davidson.edu/Applets/Applets.html
Doppler shift is on intro. Page.  Library of hundreds of applets

http://home.a-city.de/walter.fendt/phe/resonance.htm
Resonance.  Can change driving freq. And other factors.  Good for
exploration.

--
This is the CPS Science Teacher List.