***EYE ON EDUCATION-- September 16, 2001***

Find the latest version of Eye on Education online at:
http://www.catalyst-chicago.org/eye/latesteye.htm.

Eye on Education is a free resource and publishes
bi-weekly.  To submit listings, e-mail
Ericka Moore-Freeman at [EMAIL PROTECTED],
or fax listing information to 312-427-6130.

*************CATALYST YELLOW PAGES************

The CATALYST Yellow Pages is now on-line!
www.catalyst-chicago.org/yellowpages

The CATALYST Yellow Pages is a guide to more than
300 school-improvement resources in Chicago, from
Architecture to Writing. Copies are being delivered free
of charge to all school principals and local school council chairs.

The print issue is available for $25, including shipping and handling.
Order forms are available at www.catalyst-chicago.org/yellowpages

We're sending you this message because you signed up for an e-mail
subscription to CATALYST: Voices of Chicago School Reform.
We hope that you enjoy this service and that it's useful to you.

If you have any questions or comments,
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe, simply reply to this message and
type "remove" in the subject field.

We apologize if you've received this message twice.

CATALYST: Voices of Chicago School Reform
332 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60604
312-427-4830, ext. 3867
312-427-6130 (fax)