Hello there,

I'm quite sad about SL EoL.

I'm no scientist, just an electronics guy who do a lot of research in RF
(as hobby, mostly testing antennas for ham radio in VHF bands) from
Argentina.

Fot SL the most "well done" linux distribution, for people who simply knows.

Will look forward to move to another distribution.

Cheers from Argentina