The URL document linked below mentions various repos -- are these available outside the CERN HEP collaborations, the same as SL (and ElRepo, etc.) are "public"? If these repos are public, is there a public list (not restricted to the CERN HEP collaborations) that conveys the same sort of information as the current SL users list?

Yasha Karant