Aldo Saavedra wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a table somewhere which listed the different packages
between SL 4.4 and the corresponding RedHat linux version.

Cheers,
Aldo

We don't have anything listing the differences between SL and Fedora. But to find the differences between us and the upstream vendor's enterprise release you can go to each distributions "Features" section.

https://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/30x/features/
https://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/4x/features/
https://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/5x/features/
(I know, the 5x link isn't viewable yet, but it will be in a few weeks)

Troy
Troy Dawson  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group