Hi Andrew,
If you are going to customize your installation, you need to talk to the people who are telling you how to customize it when things go wrong.

In this case, you need to talk to the livna people to ask them what is going on.

http://rpm.livna.org/
and also
http://rpmfusion.org/

Troy

Andrew Stallard wrote:
I can not use rpm/wget at all. Every time I try I get a bunch or erros li
ke
this:

Loaded plugins: kernel-module
http://rpm.livna.org/repo/5.4/i386/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP
Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/rpm.livna.org/repo/5.4/i386/
repodat
a/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
ftp://mirrors.tummy.com/pub/rpm.livna.org/repo/5.4/i386/repodata/repomd.x
ml:
[Errno 4] IOError: [Errno ftp error] 550 Failed to change directory.
Trying other mirror.
http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/livna/repo/5.4/i386/repodata/repomd.
xml: [Errno
14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
livna. Please verify its path and try again
[r...@localhost ~]# yum install totem-xine xine-lib xine-lib-extras xine-
lib-ext
ras-nonfree
[...]

I have no idea what is going on. All of the suggestions everywhere else o
the internet have not worked on my machine. Did this ever happen to anyon
else here?

Thank You for Responding:

Andrew Stallard

Troy Dawson  daw...@fnal.gov  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LSCS/CSI/USS Group