On 14/08/11 15:28, Phil Perry wrote:
On 14/08/11 14:25, jdow wrote:
On 11:59, Akemi Yagi wrote:
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Vincent
Verhagen<vinc...@zijnemail.nl> wrote:
Hi all,

As I don't have access to the web site admins email addresses, a
heads up
for them via this list :)
I'm having trouble accessing the SL site
(http://www.scientificlinux.org).
I get a "500 Internal server error".

Best regards,
Vincent Verhagen

The site is still down. I'm sure the admins are receiving mail from
this list but just in case, I cc'd this to Troy and Connie.

Akemi

For the record, Akemi, this (obviously) made it to the list.

It made it into the spam folder due to hitting this rule:
URIBL_BLACKB Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
[URIs: scientificlinux.org]

Somehow I think that was somewhat erroneous of URIBL.

{^_^}

Thanks for the heads up on the URIBL listing. I have submitter status
with URIBL so have requested a delisting. I can confirm it's currently
still listed. My delisting request is pending review.

Looks like it's fixed now, and listed on the whitelist so it won't get blacklisted by mistake again.

BTW, the website is now back up (at least for me). I wonder if the blacklisting at URIBL was a result of the website being down - maybe an automated listing of a domain appearing in mail flow with no corresponding website.