I forgot to send it to the list.

Alain

-------- Message original --------
Sujet:  Re: Filezilla: GnuTLS error when using FTPES
Date :  Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:07:40 +0100
De :    Alain Péan <alain.p...@lpp.polytechnique.fr>
Pour :  palmerlwatson <palmerlwat...@postafiok.hu>

Hi,

I have the exact same problem runnig Filezilla under windows, latest
version 3.5.3. The previous version 3.5.2 works. The FTP server is on an
Ubuntu 8.04 LTS 64 bit, using vsftpd :
$ vsftpd -v
vsftpd: version 2.0.6

So I can confirm it seems to be a bug with the latest Filezilla version
(3.5.3), using FTPES.

Here is the error message I get :
GnuTLS error -12: A TLS fatal alert has been received.

Alain