Hi Niels,

2012/4/20 Niels R. Walet <niels.wa...@manchester.ac.uk>

>  [...]
> The vms are stored on the raid array of the underlying machine--which is
> not maintained by me: dmsg suggests an LSI SAS based MegaRAID driver

then you need to go in touch with the guys maintaining the underlying host.
They need to check if your virtual disc (either an image or something
physical) is fully accessible during the move from one server to another.
For me it look like that the virtual discs are not moving correctly between
the servers (could be some kind of access problem like wrong ACLs or
network routing problems or ...). But this should be something that the
server host guys should be able to investigate.

Kind regards
Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!