On 24 Feb 2014, at 16:33, צביקה הרמתי <haramaty.zv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this combination possible/feasible?
> Anyone can point to some reference about how to achieve that combination?

I used NIS and kerberos a few years ago. Kerberos setup is as normal. Setup
server and configure krb5.conf on clients. DNS setup and time sync is
important. For NIS setup as per normal but put '*' in the password field in the
passed file. Use NIS for authorisation. Use Kerberos for authentication.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC013532.