On 03/18/2014 03:42 PM, Bluejay Adametz wrote:
I like openshot if i'm stuck doing it on the centos box. i usually use adobe
on the win box. if you're not doing any kind of advanced effects and just
doing chopping/pasting and the like it ought to work fine.

I'll second OpenShot. I have the package from fc12 installed and it
works fine. http://www.youtube.com/user/velocorvid for examples has
videos (all but the earliest two) I've done with OpenShot.

                  - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B, http://wildcorvid.org

Definition: Neonphancy n. A fluorescent light bulb struggling to come
to life.

Hi All,

Thank you!

I am doing a build of it as I write this:

rpmbuild --rebuild openshot-1.4.3-1.fc19.src.rpm

Will be fun to see how it runs!

-T

--
Computers are like air conditioners.