On 01/08/2016 11:18 AM, Thomas Leavitt wrote:

I’m a twenty year Unix/Linux veteran, but new to SL with this client, so not sure where to send this, and didn’t see a general contact list.

Update notice SLBA-2015:0339-1 (from sl-security) is broken, or a bad duplicate, skipping.

You should report this problem to the owner of the sl-security repository.

--

Thomas Leavitt (tleav...@eag.com)

Interim Sr. Linux IT Consultant (880 IT Services)

831-469-3382 (Google Voice forwards to 880 IT cell, accepts SMS)

1-408-454-4569 (desk)

/

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). EAG, Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.

/

Hi Thomas,

can I get the output of:

lsb_release -a
grep enabled=1 /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo

so I can track down the offending update?

Pat